Most admins I know aren’t very good at tooting their own horn. We are, by nature, in supporting roles and we’re a bit like movie directors; we’re there to make everything run smoothly and NOT be the centre of attention.
BUT! Sometimes it’s good to humblebrag!
Page Personnel, the business behind the fab blog EA Life, have opened up nominations for the 2014 EA of the Year competition.
Do you think you do some amazing things at work? Does your boss think you’re the bee’s knees?
Enter this – you could win BIG. Like seriously big.
- Two return business class flights to your choice of either Hawaii or Vietnam
- Five nights of luxury accommodation
- A personalised styling session with Cue Clothing and a $1,500 Cue Clothing voucher
- A 12 month magazine subscription from InStyle
- A tailored career development session with Page Personnel.
Now in its fourth year, the Page Personnel EA of the Year competition recognises and rewards Australia’s hardest working, most talented EAs and PAs.
Share what outstanding achievements you’ve delivered in the last twelve months for your chance to win the title of Page Personnel EA of the Year.